Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a MembershipSales Advisor to join our Team at Finlake Holiday Park. In return, we offer our Sales Advisor a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
Haulfryn Group is a family company and is one of the largest owners of holiday and residential parks in the UK celebrating our 80th year of successful operations. We have been synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. Renowned as 'the home of prestigious Holiday Homes', Residential Homes and Holidays.
As our Sales Advisor you will be responsible for achieving a pre-determined membership sales target through your drive to generate leads, build relationships with potential new members by consistently following through on all enquiries and identifying potential upgrades with existing members.
Are you passionate, determined and driven to succeed? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
Our ideal Sales Advisor will have the following skills and experience:
- Customer facing experience ideally in the leisure/sales environment
- Experience of sales processes
- Results oriented
- Ability to manage a number of diverse tasks within deadlines
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly with a variety of individuals
- Focussed and able to work well on your own
- Good written and verbal English
- Computer literate (basic working knowledge of Word and Excel)
- Valid UK driving licence
We offer ourSales Advisor a fantastic salary and benefits package!
- Competitive salary
- Attractive commission scheme (paid monthly).
- Massively discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- On-line discount scheme for many high street and leisure outlets
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing with service
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status
Hours: 40 hours over 5 days including weekends, evenings and Bank Holidays especially during peak periods (e.g. school holidays)
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Membership Sales Advisor.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Keywords: Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor, Memberships, Leisure, Gym