A leading Wealth Management organisation has an excellent opportunity for a Membership Recruitment Caseworker to join their Newcastle office.
This role forms a key part of the overall adviser onboarding experience and the successful candidate will be integrally important to the Membership team achieving its objectives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the authorisation and appointment of a number of Registered Individual applicants. You will be responsible for vetting a number of applications and completing references & the relevant checks to demonstrate the applicant’s fitness & propriety. You will also arrange for the appropriate training so the advisor can be appointed to submit business.
- Be responsible for processing a number of Adviser applications
- Have a clear understanding of the internal Recruitment & Vetting procedures and the FCA regulations that feed in to them.
- Complete and obtain the relevant checks and pipeline requirements in line with FCA regulations and Recruitment procedures, to clearly demonstrate an applicant’s fitness & propriety.
- Liaise with internal departments in the process of vetting Advisor & Firm applications.
- Regularly checking your recruitment pipeline, for accuracy.
- Working closely with the Regional Directors to ensure they are fully aware of the progress of their cases.
- Requesting a suitable training date for the adviser
- Provide Advisors with help and support and excellent customer service.
- Experience working within Financial Services would be preferred but not essential
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel & Word would be beneficial.
- 5 GCSE’s grades A-C including Math’s and English
- Excellent organization and planning skills necessary to manage a wide variety of tasks, processes and responsibilities
- A good team player and comfortable communicating with a variety of audiences
- Commitment & Motivation - work volumes are varied so you will be expected to cope with this
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive and Sales Focused
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Jodie Murray
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job