Membership Data Executive
£22,500 to £24,500 per annum
The IET is seeking an organised and customer-focused administrator to join the membership team and support on a range of activities that will have a measurable impact on the number of members choosing to renew their membership.
This is an exciting new role known internally as the Membership Retention Executive.
You will be responsible for the data quality and integrity of the customer relationship management (CRM) system as well supporting the membership team with subscription renewals, claiming processes and retention activities.
The successful candidate will have strong IT skills with experience in MS Office packages (particularly Excel) and CRM systems. You will be the Membership Department CRM champion and act as a system administrator.
This role focuses on data extraction, therefore a keen eye for detail is essential. Ideally you will have experience handling data, along with excellent data analytical skills. You will be dealing with members and external suppliers on a regular basis and as such strong interpersonal and customer service skills are a must!
Please send in your application as soon as you are ready - we are actively recruiting and may draw the role to close when suitable applications are received. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Main Duties and Responsibilities (summary)
- To support the Membership Retention Manager with the Membership Pipeline and track progress against relevant KPI’s
- To support the Membership Sales claiming process and provide support to the Recruitment Team to ensure accuracy
- To provide advice and guidance to staff in the international offices on retention activities
- To be the Membership Department champion for the CRM system
- To be responsible for the data quality and integrity of the CRM system
- To support member subscription renewals including content, proofing and dispatch of all billing communications and to keep these continually under review
- To support the data extraction process for member renewals each month. This will include extracting data from the system for subscription notices, for reminder notices and for late payers for the telemarketing campaigns
- To analyse 'Late-Payer' data each month and ensure remedial action is taken that focuses on target groups
- To monitor, measure and report on retention activities and provide relevant management information
- To analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of the member retention and engagement campaigns
- Educated to degree level or equivalent competence level
- Experience in working with CRM systems
- Strong analytical skills as demonstrated in previous roles
- Very strong focus on customer service excellence, in particular an appreciation of the fact that every member is an individual
- A self-starter who can demonstrate determination, tenacity and the ability to think and work independently
- Ability to pay attention to individual detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Databases, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Previous experience of working in a membership organization
- Customer Service
- Data Analysis
- Highly Detailed
- MS Excel