I’m working with a company who bring together the public, who are looking for tradespeople they can trust, with businesses who uphold and operate to the highest of standards.
They are looking for a self-motivated B2B sales person with field sales experience who can join their team covering the Torkshire territory. Experience selling into trade customers would be ideal with the right candidate also having a passion for high levels of customer service.
Role & Responsibilities
- At face to face appointments present key features and benefits of the membership and sign up and secure new business.
- Proactively Up-sell and Cross-sell different products and types of Membership available where appropriate.
- Achieve individual and company KPI’s in line with company targets.
- When not attending face to face appointments, identify and self-generate new sales opportunities by cold calling potential members. Proactively review and contact cancelled or rescheduled appointments.
- Ask potential new Members for suitable leads and contacts at every appointment where practical to do so.
- Attend field and national meetings, making positive contribution.
- Attend open days and trade shows, representing the company to new and existing members.
- Maintain regular contact with the Team Leader to ensure all sales opportunities are being maximised.
- Work proactively with the team to build team relationships, develop their confidence and drive the business forward.
- Support business change (including to this role) and management initiatives.
Basic salary of £22,500 raising to £23,500 plus uncapped bonus and an expected OTE of up to £35,000, fully expensed company car and benefits
- Field Sales