Membership Consultant – Hillsborough
5 days over 7
£15,600 + Commission + Bonus [OTE £28,000 - £38,000]
As a Membership Consultant for Xercise4Less, you will be accountable for selling gym memberships and fitness products for our new club in Hillsborough.
You will work hard to generate sales leads and referrals through corporate events and upbeat outreach activities. Despite setbacks, you will rise to the occasion and have the drive to achieve your target of changing peoples’ lives, earning a generous bonus and great commission in return.
If you are passionate about fitness, want to change people’s lives and work for a growing company with an emphasis on internal promotion, then this role maybe for you.
Why work for Xercise4Less:
- We're a unique brand.
- We're one of Britain’s fastest growing private companies and have been named 3 times consecutively in The Sunday Times!
- You will work in a fast paced, exciting and sales driven environment.
- You will have fun at work.
What we're looking for:
- Individuals with an outgoing and approachable personality.
- A real passion for fitness and health.
- Customer service skills and experience.
- Experience of high volume sales, lead generation and referrals although this is not essential.
- Leisure sector background.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary.
- £500 pay rise every month you hit 100% target level [capped].
- Voluntary benefits i.e. free mobile phone insurance and breakdown cover.
- Access to discounts at hundreds of global brands through Perkbox.
- Free gym membership.
Sales experience is not essential for this position as you will be trained to sell the X4L Way.
In return for your hard work and commitment, you can expect an excellent salary, industry leading commission, benefits and the opportunity to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing gym businesses which is helping to change thousands of peoples’ lives.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job