The Membership Assistant will have responsibility for supporting with all administration relating to Annabel’s membership, the Club Waiting Lists and assisting the Membership team with general administration duties.
As the Membership Assistant some of your key responsibilities are:
• Supporting the Membership Secretary & Membership Manager of Annabel’s as point of contact for all Membership enquiries relating to Annabel’s via phone, e mail and letter
• Supporting the Membership Secretary of Annabel’s in the management of all administration relating to payment of annual subscriptions (direct debits, standing order, cheques and credit cards) including generating and sending of all renewal & reminder letters on a monthly basis
• All administration relating to Annabel’s waiting list, new Member election and existing Member transition.
• Accurate allocation of payments to individual Members
• Chasing of payments as required to maintain low attrition rate
• Answering of Membership phone and dealing with all enquiries appropriately, taking payments when required
• All administration relating to applications including sending and tracking of forms, corresponding with applicants as required.
• Researching new applicants and ensuring all applications are complete
• Reporting, as required, on Waiting List figures & relevant data.
• Ordering of all stationary and print collateral, working with printers when necessary
• Supporting Membership Secretaries, Manager and Director as required
• Attending Member events as required
The ideal Membership Assistant will have:
• Previous experience of working with customers/clients directly with account/booking queries
• Excellent communication skills both oral, written and telephone manner
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Previous experience working with a CRM database, ideally Salesforce, would be desirable
• Be highly professional, articulate and well presented at all times
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
• Be highly motivated, with the ability to work within a small, process driven team
• Approachable persona and a good sense of humour
• Highly proficient computer skills with at least intermediate level Excel skills
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm with some out of hours possible. The successful Membership Assistant will receive an attractive salary and company benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job