We have an exciting opportunity for a Membership and Customer Services Advisor to join our Membership and Customer Services team.
In this role you’ll be responsible for providing a high quality personal contact service for our members and customers. You’ll be required to investigate and resolve questions and issues promptly in line with our processes and service levels.
- Answer member and customer phone calls in a timely and professional manner using the call management system
- Handle a wide variety of membership administration tasks including joining new members, issuing replacement cards, adding membership points from transactions and updating personal details
- Answering queries about membership benefits, Share of the Profits or Share Accounts from members and colleagues
- Log Customer Services queries and complaints, liaising with the relevant store, Area Manager and Central Support colleagues for resolution
- Liaise with other Co-operative societies and external authorities/suppliers
- Follow up queries and complaints within set timeframes
- Handle calls to Southern Co-op main Switchboard, transferring calls to individual colleagues, departments at Central Support or other areas of the business
Required experience and skills;
- Previous experience of working in a customer services role handling telephone and written communications with customers
- Experience of handling questions and complaints from start to finish, with the ability to problem solve in order to find a resolution
- Experience of using Microsoft Office and in-house databases / systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, clear and confident telephone manner
- Ability to empathise with customers and remain impartial
- Ability to interact and build relationships with customers, members, colleagues and external authorities at all levels
- Able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously when required
If you have a passion for customer service and the skills required to support our customers and members, we look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job