We are looking for a Membership Administrator in Manchester to join our client who is one of the largest and oldest non-for-profit friendly societies in the UK.
Our client is one of the largest and oldest friendly societies in the UK. Their aim is to improve the quality of life for their members through social events, care support and a range of financial service products that are simple, flexible and affordable.
We are seeking an organised and experienced Membership Administrator to join our client's Membership Department.
As Membership Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Processing membership data received from Branches
- Fulfilling forms and literature within agreed service levels
- Handling calls from prospective and existing members
- Providing relief switchboard/reception cover on a daily basis
In order to be successful for the role of Membership Administrator you must have or be:
- Recent experience as an administrator
- Excellent typing skills
- Capable of providing reception / switchboard cover on a daily basis
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Able to work using your own initiative as well as part of a team
For the position of Membership Administrator, there is a salary on offer of £16,000 to £17,000 per annum, depending on experience.
How to apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Admin, administration, administrative, customer service, receptionist, reception,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'