Xercise4Less are on the lookout for a Membership Administrator to join our Membership Support Team at our Head Office in Leeds.
In this Membership Administrator role, you will be delivering an excellent standard of service and customer care to our valued members and employees in our clubs. You will be dealing with a number of business reports, internal and external complaints, system price changes, email and telephone enquiries, and ad-hoc administration duties.
Why work for Xercise4Less:
- We're a unique brand.
- We're one of Britain’s fastest growing private companies and have been named in The Sunday Times Fastest
- Growing companies list for 3 years consecutively.
- You will work in a fast paced, exciting, and innovative environment.
- You will have fun at work.
You will have:
- Awesome customer service skills.
- Experience with Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Grade A – B in English, GCSE or equivalent.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
We’d love you to have
- The ability to work under your own supervision.
- A personable nature.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Access to discounts at hundreds of global brands through Perkbox.
- Free gym membership.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'