A growing company now seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Membership Administrator/Officer to join the team.
This is a full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey with parking onsite.
The position is paying circa £21k per annum depending on skills and experience.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm.
The successful candidate will ideally need to be a car owner and driver.
The main duties of the Membership Administrator/Officer are to:
- Develop and grow the membership scheme
- Promote products via telephone, networking, in person or social media
- Annually review membership fees and benefits
- Update the customer relationship management systems
- Assist with the administration and collection of fees
- Assisting with issuing invoices
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Receive feedback on the business from meetings and events
- Assist with the preparation of awards
- Respond to enquires via telephone, email and face to face
- Prepare and use spreadsheets for analysis and communicate and findings
- Provide administration support across the departments
- Any ad hoc duties as requested
To be successful in the Membership Administrator/Officer role you will:
- Have experience in an office based administration role
- Have experience within a sales increasing role
- Have experience within a customer service, office based role
- Be a car owner and driver
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Customer Service
- Relationship Management