This great company is an industry body representing digital publishing companies that create original, branded, quality content. They champion the interests of media owners from diverse backgrounds including newspaper and magazine publishing, TV and radio broadcasting, and pure online media. They strive to be the watchdogs of the digital publisher world supporting their members with events, research, reward and recognition and much more.
This is a fantastic 6-month to perm internship, supporting a high profile digital publisher membership base. The Internship pays NWM with the view to move permanent upon successful internship.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Support the Head of Membership & Services with the successful delivery of all publisher member services and activity
- Organise and manage logistics for all regular and ad hoc external meetings (including both the Board and Steering Groups)
- Maintain and update all publisher databases on the CRM and in any internal documentation
- Manage and develop the companies online Member Resource Area (MRA), including the following responsibilities:
- Identify and source a variety of relevant and useful content for the MRA
- Maintain relationships and regularly engage with all MRA contributors and seek additional contributors where appropriate
- Explore opportunities for new areas of content or collaborative content projects with relevant partners
- Select topical resources to showcase through the the company social media channels and on the weekly Digital Digest newsletter
- Work with the Head of Marketing to measure and evaluate the site analytics to inform overall MRA strategy and future development
- Work with the Head of Membership & Services to measure membership engagement and communicate this effectively to Board and Affiliate representatives
- Administrative support for the Events, Membership & Content teams where necessary to ensure the smooth logistical delivery of the annual event output
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Highly motivated, organised and proactive
- Ability to work independently but with a strong team-oriented philosophy
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of groups such as senior stakeholders, peers and outside companies
- Strong eye for detail, an aptitude for grammar and competent business writing skills
- Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts on the job
- Experience and/or an interest in editing, developing and creating content
- An interest in the media and digital publishing industry would be desirable
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Great location in Soho Square
- Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Leave early on Friday before bank holiday
- Opportunity to carve yourself a career in the publishing industry
- Close knit team of entrepreneurial people
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"