Brand new opportunities have arisen to join the Customer Support team of a highly successful, expanding business based near Farnborough. These positions have been created due to the continued development of team members and also exciting international expansion. Full training will be provided, therefore this role would be ideal for a bright, personable candidate who comes from a retail or hospitality background, used to providing excellent customer service.
The team provides a 1st class level of service to customers across the UK between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week. We are looking for full time candidates to work predominantly from 8.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday, sometimes 12.00 to 8.00pm, with the flexibility to cover hours at the weekend if needed. Core hours are 37 per week and, if extra hours are worked, time off in lieu will be given.
In this role you'll be providing a consistent, friendly, knowledgeable customer service experience to users and your responsibilities will include:
- Using bespoke systems to answer email, phone and Live Chat queries
- Giving prompt attention to queries and comments made via social media on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Answering general technical queries about the website and mobile app
- General administrative tasks
- Supporting members of the management team as required
- Returning customers' calls
- Responding to customer contact made through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Key skills of a Customer Adviser:
- Excellent phone manner will be essential
- Happy working in a busy, team environment
- Flexibility and the ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexibility with working hours
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and easily
- Good working knowledge of Excel & Word.
This innovative company offers a modern, friendly working environment and 25 days holiday as standard.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job