Member Relationship Manager
We are open to this role being full or part time, 4 or 5 days a week
WPM is looking for a talented and driven Member Relationship Manager who will continue to maintain and build on the success of the higher and further education’s payment security-focused membership organisation (PCI DSS Special Interest Group). This role is equal parts "account management" and "membership engagement". The Member Relationship Manager role combines understanding member and individual user requirements alongside our service offering, as well as encouraging members to continually "maximize the value" they derive from their membership through proactive relationship management.
Mamber Relationship Manager Role summary
The non-profit PCI DSS SIG (PCI DSS Special Interest Group) has over 100 members and has been active for nearly 7 years. With access to WPM’s logistical support and resources it allows members to benefit from:
- access to bespoke training courses
- discounted industry standard third party training and certification
- shared resources
- member forums, and member meetings to help attain and maintain compliance with PCI DSS and related payment security standards.
The value of the benefit members receive is several times the cost of the annual membership. All funds are used to directly benefit members, making this a unique and worthwhile service which helps support both WPM’s customer base, and the wider sector.
The Member Relationship Manager role is pivotal in enabling and growing the benefits available to existing and new members allowing the SIG to continue to grow in importance and relevance to higher and further education institutions.
Reporting into the Senior Events Manager this roles sits within the marketing team, you will work closely with the SIG Chairman and the SIG Governance Group, As part of this role, you will:
- Build strong relationships with members, and work to understand their compliance needs
- Increase member engagement through identifying opportunities for them to benefit from the SIG, and position the group as a thought-leader
- Build relationships with partners that meet the educational and practical needs of members
- Help grow the membership base
Member Relationship Manager responsibilities include:
- Utilise the sector’s collaborative ability to continue to provide first class training and shared best practices
- Develop materials to support both the acquisition of new members and further engagement of current institutions
- Proactively support members to maximise the use of the SIG benefits within their wider compliance work
- Manage and promote the SIG education/training agenda, taking into consideration the unique challenges members face when applying PCI DSS
- Oversee and attend key meetings for the SIG
- Analyse the success of all activity and make recommendations for improvements/new activity
- Prepare and own the budget, manage the membership database and co-ordinate renewals
- Develop and maintain the SIG website to be a key source of information
- Identify and promote SIG attendance at external events
The Member Relationship Manager role will draw on your ability to proactively build relationships with members and to identify and promote opportunities.
You may have an account management background, and you will constantly strive to deliver the best service and value. You will want to talk to members, and you will get a buzz from ensuring the institutions benefit from all that is available from the SIG. Equally growing the membership base will be a key driver for you.
More about WPM
We offer a great place to work; inspiring our people to be the best they can be. We want our people to enjoy the variety in their work and to feel challenged and driven to improve, whilst also understanding and thriving in a strong team culture.
- A genuine work life balance
- A staff happiness score of 9/10
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Private medical insurance (family included)
- Ride to work scheme
- Fantastic social events!
- Complimentary food and drink
We recognise (and want) our people to have commitments and interests outside of work and actively support a healthy work-life balance. The role is based at our Burgess Hill office and therefore we are looking for local candidates to Burgess Hill (within less than an hour’s commute) to help protect this work life balance principle.
- Account Manager
- Member Relations
- Member Retention
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'