Large global company are looking for someone with a hospitality/sales background to work as a Member Ambassador Manager representing their company.
Member Ambassador Manager is a new permanent position reporting to Country Manager for UK/Benelux/France/Ireland based within the company's Chiswick office. This full-time role is based in the Member’s Experience Centre (Reception) working flexible days according to the needs of the business.
This is a new role within the business. The role will involve managing the Member’s Experience Centre and supervising the Member Ambassador. Working in collaboration with the Sales Team to assist Members in organising events and reaching out to Members to invite them to use our facilities for future events.
You will be:
- Responsible for the development of the Chiswick Park Member’s Experience Centre marketing strategy (raising awareness). You will work with the Marketing and Sales Teams to design and coordinate campaigns for internal Chiswick Park member events by networking and getting the word out there and create local initiatives! You will need to outreach to local businesses and increase the foot traffic and the number of events in the Experience Centre.
- Responsible for Member relationship development; you will build and foster relationships with individual Members and encourage them to use the Experience Centre for their events;
- Responsible for social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) by creating content and interest in the Chiswick Park Member events. You will also respond as appropriate to any messages.
- Responsible for managing Member’s with their Chiswick Park office Events - you will work with the Sales Team and the Member Ambassador to assist in arranging Member’s events, including: catering, parking, access to the building, etc.
- Responsible for managing the Member experience in the Experience Centre, including the smooth running of face to face Willcall (in-house shop) needs. You will also be responsible for product category positioning in the Experience Centre.
- Responsible for working within budget for internal Member related events.
- Responsible for customer service; you will assist in answering queries via email or in-person and help them set up member accounts and show them how to use the Virtual Office (VO)
- Responsible for managing the Member Ambassador and oversee the entire Experience Centre and its 2 meeting rooms, including assisting with ensuring that it is in impeccable order at all times
- Responsible for overseeing the meeting room management calendars, you will ensure that meeting rooms are properly booked
- have extensive experience within a similar setting, such as hospitality, sales and/or a role that requires a lot of networking
- have a positive "can-do" proactive attitude
- have extensive social media content creation and management experience.
- have excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- have an impeccable professional appearance at all times
- have proficiency in all MS Office packages, including: Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- be a team player
- have a methodical approach and have strong attention to detail.
- ideally speak (at native level) an additional European language
Hours of work will vary, dependent upon the needs of the business. You will be required to attend weekend or functions, as needed. (Time off in lieu rules apply.)
Dress code - smart at all times
Salary - £28k to £32k (dependent upon relevant experience)
- Brand Awareness
- Event Management
- Member Relations
- Profile Raising
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'