MEI Technician (Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation)
Job Title: MEI Technician (Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation)
Salary: Circa £35k inc shift
Job Elements: -
- Working 12 hour shifts (days and nights), the Shift MEI Technician is a key role within the engineering organisation, and has responsibility for breakdown and corrective actions as well as participating in condition monitoring and the delivery of preventative and planned maintenance activities.
- To minimise production downtime and related quality issues related to machinery condition
- To complete scheduled planned and preventative routines and undertake necessary corrective actions
- To participate as a member of the shift team in investigating and correcting process, product and quality related issues.
- To maintain and develop the physical environment of the company as a safe, secure and productive place to work
- To provide on-call maintenance support as determined by the on call duty rota.
- To participate in fault finding, diagnostic and corrective actions to maintain and improve the operation of the process equipment
The ideal candidate will have:
- HNC level or equivalent in an electronic/electrical or Electro-Mechanical discipline is preferred, but consideration will be given to those that can demonstrate qualification by experience
- Working knowledge of workshop equipment
- Ability to read and interpret electrical / mechanical drawings
- PLC experience (in-house packages; Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Experience of electro mechanical maintenance of high speed production machines
- Good mechanical appreciation and knowledge of pumps, hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, valves, pistons etc
- Demonstrable expertise in component and sub-system fault finding and reporting
- Experience of working with variable speed drives AC / DC and knowledge of industrial sensors and transducers
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'