Megastore Personalisation Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen at MUFC for a full time Personalisation Specialist to join our Megastore team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will support the Megastore's Management team and department Supervisors in delivering the successful day to day operation of the Megastore, ensuring that the highest level of customer service is maintained. The Specialist will focus predominantly on our personalisation service, utilising their pro-active sales ability to connect our customers to our products, and exceed their individual sales targets.
The key responsibilities of the post include:
* Support the department Supervisors and the Megastore Management team to deliver the whole team's objectives.
* Act as a first point of contact for any Sales Associate queries.
* Maintain good communication with the department Supervisor in order to support them in effectively managing the Sales Associate team; assisting with any team management requirements, including performance development and reviews.
* Assist department Supervisors and the Megastore Management team in the training and induction of casual workers and new starters.
* Effectively and efficiently resolve any customer issues/complaints with support from the Megastore Management team, and in line with company policy and procedures.
* Maintain an efficient working environment, ensuring all daily departmental tasks and Sales Associate team responsibilities are completed.
* Continually review working practices and processes, proactively recommending and implementing suggestions for improvements.
* Ensure every Megastore customer receives the highest standard of customer experience.
* Support all areas of the Megastore operation where necessary in line with business requirements; including deliveries, customer services, tills, monobrand and branded departments.
* Be a role model for the Manchester United values at all times.
Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Experience working within a fast paced, high volume retail environment.
* Experience working within a pro-active sales environment.
* Experience working within a customer facing role.
* Experience of managing and/or leading a team within a retail sales environment.
* Experience of cash handling and operating EPOS systems.
* Experience managing stock take processes and procedures.
* A confident approach to dealing with both customers, colleagues and team members.
* A flexible and proactive approach to work, with the ability to focus on results and continuous improvements.
* An ability to maintain high standards of store presentation and customer experience in a high volume fast paced environment.
* An ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
* An ability to speak multiple languages would be beneficial.
Hours of Work
The employee is required to work 40 hours per week. Hours of work should be planned in accordance with the demands of the business. However, the nature of the role means that unusual hours are to be expected - around match days and events.
This document is a guide only. The employee must undertake any other duties as may be reasonably assigned by the department manager.
MU RAML Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and adults at risk in our work place.
Close Date: 22/03/19
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'