Meetings and Events Planning Executive
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Event Planning career with us as Meetings and Events Planning Executive. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As Meetings and Events Planning Executive you will have a key position in the event experience of our clients. You will support our guests through the event planning process and ensure they receive a high quality, personalised service.
- Be the main point of contact for the client to liaise with as they coordinate all elements of their event using the hotel’s services
- Build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of an exceptional event
- Ensure the hotel’s Health & Safety requirements for events are fully met
- Ensure deposits and billing that are contractual are met by client and hotel
- Deliver the highest level of customer care incorporating PPHE shared values
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Strong and confident communication and presentation skills with all audience levels, with strong attention to detail
- IT literacy with experience of packages such as Opera Sales and Catering, MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Be motivated to work on their own and be actively involved with the team
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.