Meetings and Events Manager 35k k to 40k DOA plus bonus - Central London
Are you passionate and driven enough to pack our client's events diary? We are looking for a first class Meetings and Events Manager just like you!
Our Meeting & Events Managers need to motivate through inspirational leadership, a passion for success and driving empowerment.
Building loyal relationships with clients and guests, sophistication and style is what we are looking for from the Meetings and Events Manager.
- Manages the Meetings & Events team members and supports the Head of Department in implementing training plans, coaching and mentoring team members.
- Maximizes revenue and guest satisfaction by receiving Meetings & Events enquiries and related room reservations
- Upholds a high level of regular, frequent, accurate and timely communication to all related departments regarding the Meetings & Events function within the hotel
- Supports the Sales teams in generating leads and referring business by analysing current business, denied business and identifying potential new business through the office
- Delivers a pro-active sales culture within the Office to ensure all budgeted revenues are achieved
- Follows-up with guests to determine satisfaction; measures results and supports strategies to improve the quality of the guest experience
- People developer/exporter
Requirements of M&E Manager:
- Proficient in all Meeting & Events procedures to be a resource when needed
- A proven track record in a very similar role within 4* or 5* central London property and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
- Commercially aware
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear strategic thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering
Want to take on filling any gaps in our client’s events diary? Then this is the job for you!