Supporting the Head of Meetings Advisory in creating and establishing a new Meetings Advisory Team to support all aspects of company shareholder meetings. This includes setting up and managing a team to support the registration of shareholders at client led events, checking and reviewing meeting notices pre event, working with clients testing voting files, providing support and advice to clients and their advisors/lawyers, creating and enhancing procedures, acting as a 'go to’ point for key clients and Relationship Managers.
• Providing leadership and management of the Meetings Advisory staff (approx.6 people).
• Plan, manage and support resource allocation at company meetings to maintain and enhance service offering.
• Take ownership of client issues, ensuring they are dealt with appropriately and escalated where necessary.
• Act as a key contact point and establish strong relationships with Relationship Managers.
• Provide guidance, support and advice to direct reports, clients / advisors / lawyers on UK company meetings.
• Building, reviewing and enhancing Meetings Advisory Team procedures to ensure consistency in delivery and minimise risks.
• Ensure team compliance with any regulatory requirements, industry codes and market practises that impact meetings advisory.
• Support the negotiation and issue of new contracts.
• Overseeing and authorising the issue of client invoices and supporting client agreements.
• Maintain technical and business expertise to identify and respond to changing market trends to enhanced levels of service around all aspects of company meetings.
• Ensure team adherence to Link Market Services information security and other core policies and standards.
• Proven leadership and management of people skills.
• Knowledge of share registration or relevant industry experience essential.
• Strong customer service, cross team relationship building and client focus.
• Good communication and administration skills.
• Proactive and self-motivated with outgoing engaging personality.
• Ability to motivate and lead others, demonstrate excellent communication skills.
• Active listening skills, empathy and ability to work well in a team environment.
• Problem solving skills and ability to think outside the box to solve client’s issues.
• CISI, ICSA or other financial services qualification desirable.
• Flexible and willingness to travel (primarily in London however occasional travel across the UK required).
At Link we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want your talent to be recognised and rewarded and are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Together we achieve: We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We are building a culture where difference is valued. We are doing this by encouraging, supporting and valuing the various talents and perspectives of our people and supporting flexible ways of working. We know that diversity drives innovation and innovation drives growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'