Meeting Management Specialist
The Meeting Management Team forms a key part of EQ Boardroom supporting our clients through the General Meeting process. Whilst the team has many different aspects to the role, the main focus is our clients AGM/GMs. These are very high-profile meetings and are probably 'the’ most important date in our client’s calendars. It is therefore the responsibility of the Team to ensure all aspects run as smoothly as possible from the mailing of Annual Report documentation via post and email, to the timely delivery of voting statistics leading up to the meeting and the provision of highly trained staff to process attendees on the day of the meeting. All aspects of this are very visible to our clients and their shareholders so attention to detail whilst working under pressure is essential.
Equiniti is a leading provider of technology and solutions for complex and regulated administration and payments. Our technology platforms are used by 70% of the FTSE 100, Government and other large corporates, particularly in banking, insurance and other financial services. We have 1,700 clients, make £160 billion worth of payments through our systems every year, hold records for 70 million shareholders, look after pension schemes for 8 million pension scheme members, and provide services which touch 28 million customers. Over a third of the UK population has dealt with Equiniti at some point during their lives.
Equiniti is a company that has been built with strong values at the very core of our offering. Dealing with some of the most successful companies and government agencies in the UK, excellence, integrity, professionalism, partnership, commercial and innovation are therefore at the heart of everything we do. We employ c.5000 people in the UK, India and the US and the average length of service of our employees is 12 years.
There are five business divisions which compromise the Equiniti business (EQ Boardroom, EQ Paymaster, EQ Invest, EQ Digital and EQ by Equiniti) supported by our Group Functions. Our strategy is aimed at driving pace and growth with a strong focus on further investment in our people and leadership.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
Successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Manage a portfolio of clients and liaise with them to resolve any queries via phone or email
- Plan, organise and prioritise tasks to ensure successful delivery
- Provide SME support to internal customers
- Liaise with all relevant EQ departments and 3rd Parties
- Ensure the Performance Dashboard is updated on a daily and monthly basis
- Data extraction and Proof Reading all required documents
- Coding and formatting bulk emails
- Meeting targets for accuracy, quality and volume at agreed service levels
- Working to achieve individual and team service level objectives
- Always ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and any industry best practice is shared
Skills, Attributes & Behaviours
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience, skills and behaviours:
- Strong attention to detail as the role will involve checking documents and spreadsheets a considerable amount of the time.
- Ability to follow defined processes and procedures accurately
- Be a strong communicator both verbally and written. The role will involve engagement with internal stakeholders around the business and external clients.
- Excellent organisational skills. Able to manage own time effectively especially when working to tight deadlines to deliver results.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and competence in using other MS Office programmes
- An organised and methodical approach to their work
- work well under pressure and remain focused on delivering an excellent service.
- Flexibility. Peak periods may require early starts, late finishes and weekend work to ensure deadlines for our clients are met.
An understanding of the following would be an advantage but not essential:
- Meeting management and voting
- Electronic Proxy Appointments (EPA)
- Crest voting
- Knowledge of HTML
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'