Meeting Coordinator - Basingstoke
Being on a temporary contractor assignment with this company means working in an innovative culture where you have the opportunity to support the work of thousands of others around the globe who are dedicated to improving the lives of others. They discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. They passionately promote food security and foster the human-animal bond to enrich the lives of their customers - and the customers they serve as well.
- Coordination of speaker meetings
- Be the point person for all P2P (peer to peer meetings) across immunology
- Liaise closely with the National Therapeutic Advisor for the respective brands to plan and run head office ran meetings across the country
- Liaise closely with the sales teams to coordinate the sales-instigated meetings through tight planning and project management
- Be able to advise on logistics for areas such as e-P2P, events, webinars etc
- Work closely, as part of the brand team, to maximise P2P touchpoints with ideas on how to maximise customer experience
- Plan and coordinate meetings with multiple stakeholders across brands
- Manage a bank of speakers across the UK and ROI confirming dates and times available to speak and matching with customer/field requests
- At times enter the customer attendees into systems such as Veeva (Customer Database) and Mercury (Speakers)
- Educate, coach or check results of other Analysts on complex issues and share knowledge in the team
As a Meeting Coordinator, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- The ideal candidate would come from an Events background, have very good attention to detail and can manage/influence people.
- Previous experience in administration and /or project management
- Excellent planning skills
- High Attention to detail
- Ability to manage small scale projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working in a virtual / multi-national organisation
- Experience of working effectively in cross-functional teams
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Competency in areas such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of certain technologies such as Veeva and knowledge of e-P2P Platform and other IT platforms e.g. webinar technology, would be desirable.
This contract will give you the chance to work for an innovative company where 90% of workers rate their assignment as above average or excellent.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA42392 in all correspondence.