Job Description - Meeter and Greeter
Customer care is at the heart of every business. As a "meeter and greeter", you will be the person people see when customers walk through the door. Your smile and bubbly personality draws people in, your dedication to customer service and making visitors happy will make people stay.
As a Meeter and Greeter, your role will involve:
- Assisting with the programming of exhibition spaces and preparing galleries and rooms for activities and events.
- Ensuring the Health and Safety of both visitors and the building.
- Assisting with special events.
- Providing visitors with knowledge and information about the site and demonstrate working and interactive exhibits to agreed procedures.
- Greeting and welcoming visitors to the site
- Ensuring operating procedures for close-down at the end of the day and set up at the start of the day are implemented as well as opening and closing down the building.
- Ensuring staff keys are signed in and collected at the end of the shift.
- Complying with all instructions relating to health and safety, security and confidentiality.
- The ability to speak Welsh is highly desirable. It is a requirement that Non-Welsh speakers commit to learning the language.
Working hours will be Mon - Sun (5 days a week) 9am - 4/4.30pm.
This is an exciting new role that is perfect for anyone who is friendly, bubbly, likes meeting new people and possesses great customer service skills. If you believe you are the right person for this role, please apply.
Atlantic Resource has a fair and comprehensive selection procedure. It is our policy that there should be equal opportunity for, and no discrimination against applicants on the grounds of gender, race, religion or belief, nationality, colour, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marriage and civil partnership, union or non-union membership, socio-economic background or being a part-time or fixed term worker.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job