DRUG DELIVERY / MEDICINAL TECHNICAL PRODUCT EXPERT - COMBINATION DEVICES - 45-65k GBP.
Industry: Medical Devices & Healthcare - General devices/drug delivery devices/drug combinations, medicinal, Formulations, etc.
Job Title: Scheme Manager - Formulation Manager - Technical Specialist - Medical Device Expert - Certification Manager - Project Manager - Design Control Manager - Formulation Manager - Product Development Manager - R&D Manager
Location: Home/Office based UK.
Salary: 50-65k depending on experience.
Training: Yes (Full).
Today you are working from home reviewing fatigue test data on a new drug eluting stent design of one of your customers. Tomorrow you audit the manufacturing facilities of a large manufacturer of Drug Delivery or Combination products in the UK or Germany. Next week you present at a medical device regulatory conference in Sweden. As A Technical Lead, Scheme manager, Product expert and part of one of our global technology teams, you appreciate the dynamic of working in a mix of regulatory affairs, quality auditing and medical technology innovations. You enjoy an international working environment in a growing team of medical device experts, working with small start-up and large multi-national clients, a bit of travelling and reviewing the latest technologies.
Requirement: Currently recruiting Medical Device Technical Experts for the following device categories:
- Drug-delivery device/drug combination products.
- Implantable devices in the orthopaedic, dental, ophthalmic, IVD, Dialysis, Active devices, soft tissue implants, wound care and cardiovascular fields.
- Sterility Aseptic Sterile Manufacturing.
- Contraceptives, latex, surgical gloves.
- Ophthalmics, contact lenses, eyecare.
- Electro-medical devices for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
Function of the position:
- As a technical expert assessing the manufacturer's technical files and design dossiers;
- As a member of a team auditing a device manufacturer's quality system;
- As a regulatory expert and scheme manager, managing a portfolio of clients with respect to services provides to them.
- Provide specialist pharmaceutical affairs, regulatory, operational and strategic support to medical device scheme managers, products specialists and the business in the delivery of CE medical device marking schemes;
- Deliver technical reviews and certification scheme management in support of CE marking;
- Build, control and manage a portfolio of Medical Device CE marking schemes focused around your area of expertise relating to pharmaceuticals;
- Provide Medical Device expertise leadership and mentoring in areas of competence to medical devices personnel; and to
- Provide in-house and external training for device/drug combination products.
Team members have overall client management responsibilities and will be competent to review critical design data (including risk analysis, labeling, clinical investigation data and post market surveillance information) and to prepare recommendations for CE certification.
Qualifications and Experience:
Candidates will have medical device experience within an industrial, academic or clinical background.
Their qualifications will reflect a thorough understanding of the technological considerations and manufacturing processes relevant to the field in which they have worked.
Successful candidates will be motivated to perform detailed investigation of complex technical issues, have a desire to learn new disciplines, are strong communicators, and have strong analytical and organizational skills, and have the presence to make and explain difficult decisions if necessary.
DRUG DELIVERY / COMBINATION PRODUCTS / FORMULATION / STERILE / PHARMA / CLINICAL TRIALS / SCIENTIST / PHARMACEUTICAL / ASTRA ZENECA / PFIZER / GSK / GLAXO / WYETH / PHARMACEUTICALS / QA / QUALITY ASSURANCE / CERTIFICATION / TECHNICAL / ISO 13485 / GMP / AUDITING / AUDITORS / REGULATORY AFFAIRS / R&D / MEDICAL DEVICES / RESEARCH / DEVELOPMENT / MANUFACTURING / ENGINEERING / VASCULAR / CERTIFICATION / QMS / RESEARCH / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / NPD / NPI / MANUFACTURING / HEALTHCARE / PRODUCTION / NPD / PHARMA / PHARMACEUTICALS / R&D MANAGER / RESEARCH MANAGER / BIOPHARM / BIOPHARMACEUTICALS / FORMULATION MANAGER / DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / HEAD OF R&D / RESEARCH /DEVELOPMENT / MEDICAL DEVICES / STERILES / SURGICAL / MEDICAL DEVICES / FORMULATIONS / PHARMA / PHARMACEUTICALS / EUROPE / AMSTERDAM / NETHERLANDS / FRANCE / PARIS / GSK / GLAXO / PFIZER / ABBOTT / SANOFI / BAXTER / BARD / MEDTRONIC / KARL STORZ / TUV / SGS / LRQA / UL / INTERTEK / COMBINATION PRODUCTS / DEVICES / MEDICAL SUBSTANCES / DRUGS / INJECTABLES / API / ACTIVE PHARMACEUTICAL INGREDIENTS / CHEMIST / CHEMISTRY / MEDICINAL / ANALYSIS / PHARMACOLOGY / DRUG SAFETY / BIOCOMPATIBILITY / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / CE MARKING / CERTIFICATION / USA / UK / UNITED KINGDOM / LONDON / MILTON KEYNES / BEDFORDSHIRE / MIDLANDS / OXFORD / OXFORDSHIRE / CAMBRIDGESHIRE / SOUTH WEST / SWINDON / WILTSHIRE / GLOUCESTER / GLOUCESTERSHIRE / BRISTOL / SOMERSET / HAMPSHIRE / SURREY / MIDDLESEX / BERKSHIRE / SE LONDON / KENT / SUSSEX / NORTHAMPTON / NORTHAMPTONSHIRE / EAST ANGLIA / SUFFOLK / NORFOLK / ESSEX / CAMBRISGESHIRE / CAMBRIDGE / PETERBOROUGH / BEDFORD / HERTS/ HERTFORDSHIRE / INTERTEK / UL / BUCKS / BUCKINGHAMSHIRE / HEREFORSHRIE / STAFFORD / STAFFORDSHIRE / CHESHIRE / NOTTINGHAM / NOTTINGHMASHIRE / MANCHESTER / M62 / M1 / M25 / M20 / M5 / M6 / LANCASTER / LANCASHIRE / LEEDS / YORK / YORKSHIRE / ENGLAND / WALES / MILTON KEYNES / BEDFORD / BEDFORDSHIRE / NORTHAMPTON / HAMPSHIRE / BASINGSTOKE / SOUTHAMPTON / BRIGHTON / SOUTH EAST / CAMBRIDGE / CAMBRIDGESHIRE / NORFOLK / NORWICH / SUFFOLK / IPSWICH / HAVERHILL / ROMFORD / MIDDLESEX / SLOUGH / WEST SUSSEX / SURREY / MAIDSTONE / DARTFORD / TONBRIDGE / HYTHE / ASHFORD / BIRMINGHAM / LEICESTER / LEICESTERSHIRE / NOTTINGHAM / NEWCASTLE / YORK / GRIMSBY / LINCOLN / LINCOLNSHIRE / WORCESTER / WORCESTERSHIRE / WARWICK / WARWICKSHIRE
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Product Development
- combination products
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'