Medical Writer, Cambridge -
Are you a Medical Writer looking for their next step, within a leading agency? Would you like to be part of a dynamic team, with clear progression opportunities? Can you see yourself working within a fast-pace Cambridge based office?
I am recruiting for a talented Medical Writer to join my client and execute high quality medical content. You will need a relevant scientific or medical degree with at least 2-4 years’ experience in a similar position.
As Medical Writer, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with clients, as to ensure you have a comprehensive understanding of their needs and objectives
- Capably taking client briefs, and delivering projects to the highest standard and well aligned with client expectations, always ensuring work is aligned with agencies style
- Delivering engaging scientific/medical content across a range of platforms, for a mix of clients
- Executing reviews and edits on both your content and that of your team, when necessary
- Maintaining and developing industry knowledge and awareness of current news and changes within the scientific and pharmaceutical community
This is a great opportunity to take ownership for client accounts and deliver the highest level of content, within a successful and driven agency. Due to the location of their South Cambridge office, this role is commutable from Duxford, Babraham, Linton, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, Royston and Bury St Edmunds and Bishop’s Stortford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http:// to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'