Are you interested in creating medical communications but with a creative twist?
This is an exciting time for my client, who are currently growing at a rapid rate! New clients, challenging projects and new products in the pipeline! They are now seeking an experienced and creative medical writer to join their team and be part of their success.
You will develop, drive and deliver high-quality, medical communication and education projects for healthcare professionals, focusing on delivering medically accurate and engaging content for educational events, digital initiatives, and enduring materials.
Essential requirements are:
- A strong scientific background: an advanced degree (i.e. PhD, MD, PharmD)
- Medical writing or medical education/communications experience within an agency or pharma/biotech company, plus marketing knowledge - a strong plus!
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as within a team, to deliver high-quality medical education materials
- Experience in medical affairs and/or marketing positions in the Pharma industry- a strong advantage!
- Strong project management and communication abilities
- Versatility and ability to change topics and priorities rapidly in order to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Excellent computer skills (especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding written and communication skills
Be part of a top global medical communications agency that are like no other! They have an impressive portfolio that’s expanding. Proudly made up of people from different nationalities, adopting a diverse international culture, they value teamwork and have a passion for results. The right candidate will have many opportunities for growth and career development.
- Medical Communications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'