Medical Communications Agency
£30,000 to £45,000
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join a medical communications company with a global client base. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Medical Writer who is looking for a senior post to further develop their career. Based in Amersham the role will involve some travel and a lot of interaction with clients, so that you really own the various projects you will work on.
- To develop high quality, scientifically and medically accurate communications materials for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industries.
- To develop skills and gain experience in developing a variety of materials
- Assist senior members of the team as required to move key projects along smoothly
- Research, write, edit and proof a wide range of communications material to the highest standard.
- Ensure materials are aligned with the client brief, tailored to the target audience, delivered on time and within budget.
- Develop knowledge across multiple therapy areas.
Key skills required:
- Previous medical writing experience within an agency
- Minimum of a degree, preferably candidates will have a PhD or Medical qualification.
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt to target audience
- Attention to detail regarding style/consistency, grammar, syntax, scientific accuracy, layout and design.
Remuneration - The salary will depend on the successful candidate but in the region of £30,000 to £45,000.
Services advertised by Candour Recruitment Ltd are those of an employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'