Salary: Upto £40,000
A medium sized medical communications agency is looking for an experienced medical writer to join their team. With plenty of potential for the future, this role is an opportunity to grow and develop as a medical communicator with scope to get involved in training and strategy.
Main job responsibilities include:
• Researching and writing copy for a range of platforms including workshops, patient support programmes, congress and symposia, publication plans and more
• Pitching materials at a number of different audience levels such as patients, HCPs or sales reps and ensuring that all output is correctly referenced and in line with the ABPI code
• Working with the creative team to develop and review the instructional design of work to ensure user experience is optimised
• Developing content outlines to help create business winning proposals
• Educated to PhD level within a life science
• At least 2 years of experience from working in a communications agency environment as a medical writer
• First class communications abilities both written and verbal
• High level of attention to detail
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
Medical communications medical writer healthcare communications medical education med ed congress and symposia publications advisory boards pharmaceutical industry scientific communications London Middlesex Surrey Kent Essex Hertfordshire Buckinghamshire Berkshire South East South
- Medical Writer