Job Title: Medical Writer
A leading Medical Communications agency based in Cheshire is currently seeking Medical Writers of all levels of experience to produce and oversee the creation of high quality scientific content.
Medical Writer - The role:
- The Medical Writer will be involved in traditional and med-ed work, including but not limited to: Manuscripts, Symposia, Slide Decks and Posters.
- The Medical Writer will need an ability to quickly absorb and understand scientific information and its strategic implications, as the brands are highly technical.
- The successful candidate will be comfortable creating engaging communications for a variety of uses.
Medical Writer - Requirements:
- Degree level educated in a relevant field
- At least 1 years’ medical writing experience
- Ideally MedComms Agency experience
If you are interested in applying please email me your most up to date CV on or call Alice Rowley on to discuss the role in more detail.
Medical Writer/ MedComms / Medical Writing / Manuscripts / Symposia / Slide Decks
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job