Medical Writer - Medical Communications
Summary / Heading
A leading global MedComms agency is looking for a Medical Writer to join their medical education team.
You will be utilising excellent verbal and written communication skills to develop and create accurate scientific copy for a variety of printed and digital materials including manuscripts, interactive web project and sales aids, whilst ensuring this adheres to client specifications, ABPI regulations and budgetary requirements.
The Medical Writer will be working with leading international pharmaceutical clients and is expected to develop and deliver materials, implement briefs and effectively communicate with external and internal stakeholders while maintaining their knowledge of therapy areas and the pharmaceutical industry.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of an excellent team in one of the leading MedComms agencies.
Salary (If applicable)
£30k-£36k per annum
Client Company Statement / USP and Link
This forward-thinking global MedComms company is seeking talented individuals to join their writing teams. This diverse role will offer someone the chance to work with a skilled team to develop and deliver copy on a range of projects.
• 22 days holiday + up to 3 days paid leave over Christmas/New Year
• Life Assurance
• Discounted gym membership
Role / Description
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Working to create and develop a range of medical communication materials (both digital and print).
• Communicating science in creative ways to a range of audiences whilst ensuring it adheres to ABPI, local guidelines and client specifications.
• Participating in client meetings/teleconferences.
• Attending congresses, symposia and advisory boards.
• Degree qualification (Life Sciences), preferably PhD or MSc
• 1-2 years Medical Communications Agency experience.
• Advanced Word and PowerPoint skills
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations with experience of working to ABPI.
• High level of organisation and time-management.
• Pro-active and enthusiastic.
Key Benefits To You:
• Opportunity to support a variety of projects.
• Opportunity to work with highly talented team members within a top MedComms agency.
Agency Statement / USP / Link / Contact Details
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
medical writer writing med ed education health communications agency consultancy London thames valley m4 home counties south southwest west
- Medical Writer - Medical Communications