Our client, a Private Orthopaedic Practice, are looking for an Experienced Private Medical Secretary to join their team and support an upper limb consultant specifically. You will have at least 3 years Medical Secretary experience along with excellent people skills. This is a very busy Orthopaedic Practice so experience within this field would be an advantage.
Duties of medical secretary for private orthopaedic clinic will include:
- To provide a full clinical Secretarial service to the designated Consultant(s) in this case upper limb consultant
- To maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- To provide a point of contact and support for patients having appointments, consultations and clinical procedures with the consultant(s).
- To deal with enquiries and requests from both consultants and patients efficiently and courteously in a time effective manner.
- To support where appropriate the Practice typists with outgoing correspondence and despatching outgoing letters as required at the time.
- Ensure patient records, correspondence and communications with consultants and patients are maintained and kept up to date on the practice medical system including all letters, emails and other documents.
- To be aware of your responsibilities to yourself and the organisation under the current Health and Safety at Work regulations.
- To be aware of your responsibilities under local Information Governance regulations and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- To assist in keeping surgery premises tidy and secure including reception area.
- To be current and in date with all Mandatory Compliance training modules, protocols and policies in line with CQC requirements.
- To assist in taking other phone calls when other staff are busy/otherwise officially occupied/working.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'