Adecco Stevenage are currently recruiting for a Medical Secretary on a ongoingtemporary basis to start ASAP at our client in Stevenage.
- Opening and distributing post (Medical Secretary Office only).
- Maintaining Microsoft Outlook calendar (to record hospital meetings, patient First Tier Tribunals/CPAs/Manager's Hearings/Ward Rounds, Court Hearings and record all annual leave dates for Medical Secretaries/RCs/Associate Specialists.
- Creating and maintaining all patient PC records and paper files.
- Typing Pre-admission, Admission and Discharge Summary reports.
- Typing ward round summaries from nursing/medical/OT/psychology/tutor notes/dictation and liaising with nursing/medical staff regarding the same.
- Distributing ward rounds to all disciplines via email and filing in Medical Secretarial office.
- Maintaining PC clinical logs (spreadsheets) to show status of Ward Rounds.
- Minute taking and Typing CPA (Care Plan Approach) Reports/Minutes/Care Plan Outcomes and liaising with the CPA Office regarding the same.
- Typing First Tier Tribunal and Manager's Hearing reports from dictation and liaising with the Mental Health Office regarding the same.
- Typing Court reports, liaising with Solicitors and Courts (occasional).
- Typing patient Section 17 Leave Applications and liaising with the Ministry of Justice (MOJ) regarding the same.
- Minutes of Meetings - as requested.
- Using ePrime - where required.
If you are interested in the above role and have medical secretary experience please apply now.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'