Are you an experienced Medical Secretary?
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for that step up?
Would you like to work in a busy and dynamic office?
Are you available immediately?
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for:
- Audio & copy typing letters, reports, referrals & minutes
- Making appointments
- Reporting on complaints & incidents according to policies and procedures
- All adhoc duties within the role
As the successful candidate you will be:
- An experienced audio and copy typist
- Have the ability to priortise your workload independently
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Experienced in record management - collating, updating and maintaining
- Positive and professional at all times
This exciting role is available to interview immediately so don't miss out - apply by sending your CV urgently!
If this sounds like the right role for you then please send us your CV. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavor to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 3/5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.