Our client, a Private Medical clinic, are looking for an experienced Medical Secretary to join their prestigious team in the West End.
You will be providing full secretarial and administrative support whilst co-coordinating the work flow in the clinic. The clinic currently uses a voice recognition system so this isn't your traditional secretarial role!
The ideal candidate will be an organised, meticulous individual with great attention to detail and the ability to multi task. Previous experience in the Medical industry is required.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support
- Ensure absolute confidentiality of medical information at all times
- To respond to incoming calls in a timely manner
- Book appointments for all consultants
- Take minutes when required
- To manage enquiries quickly and effectively
- Deputise for the administration team roles as required.
- Meet and greet patients and consultants on a face to face basis as required.
- Ensure the consulting room, computer, messages are prepared ahead of a consultants clinic.
- Promote the clinics service at all times to colleagues, consultants and patients.
- Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of the visit and direct them as appropriate
- To help support colleagues as required, including cover for annual leave and sickness or as directed by the Secretary Coordinator.
- Deal with any ingoing or outgoing post
- Creating and updating databases and spreadsheets
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft packages- Excel, Outlook, Word
- Previous admin experience in a medical environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task
If you possess Secretarial experience from the Private Medical Sector and this opportunity appeals to you please submit your CV.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job