A leading private clinic based in Chelsea, SW London are looking to recruit a 'Medical Secretary' on a 12 month contract.
The role is paying £25K and you MUST have experience working as a 'Medical Secretary'.
You MUST be available to start this role on Monday 12th March.
Skills and Experience -
- Excellent communicator (face to face and telephone)
- Highly organised, proactive and ability to use your own initiative,
- Committed to providing excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise a busy workload without direct supervision
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferable
- Good typing skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Provide excellent level of service to all clients
- Flexibility and discretion when dealing with sensitive information
- Stay calm under the pressure
Duties Include -
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Answering phone calls and arranging appointments appropriately
- Registering new patients and ensure that all patient records are kept up to date
- Preparing medical letters and referrals
- Copy and audio typing/ digital dictation
- Preparing the clinic (confirming patient’s appointments, pulling the notes, etc.)
- To maintain office files and records
- Liaising with private wing regarding patient’s deliveries
- Preparing and sending New Patient Information packs
- Work as part of a team and collaborate with colleagues
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading clinic with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job