BMI Bath Clinic in Bath is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Medical Secretary to join their team of staff in the Medical Secretary department.
This is a PART time role for 22.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Medical secretarial experience essential
- Maths and English – GCSE Grade C or above
- Proficient in IT and Microsoft applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Telephone manner and skills is essential
Duties of this role include:
- To provide a professional, efficient and effective medical typing service to support the medical secretaries.
- To prioritise workload.
- To maintain departmental security.
- To adhere to Data protection policy.
- To answer and respond to telephone enquiries from the public, consultants, their secretaries and other departments as required.
- To ensure correspondence/investigations are dealt with appropriately.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job