£18,000 - £21,000 depending on experience, salary increase after successfully passing probation
Shift work 7.30 -16.00 or 9.00-17.30 or 11.00-19.00 – Shift work extends to working weekends.
My client is a care provider, seeking a Medical Secretary to undertake all administration related to medication provided to service users. Candidates must have experience using Medical Administration Record Sheets.
• Preparing Medication Administration Record Sheets (MARS) for each service user in conjunction with the GP / Council / service user and ensuring they are updated as necessary
• Have an understanding of medication (using BNF)
• Delivering MARS requests to GP surgeries and chasing responses
• Monitor (in conjunction with field supervisors) the MARS process, and train careworkers where necessary
• Visit service users’ homes to update MARS sheets and view careworkers administration of MARS sheets
• To alert management of potential high risk medication administration
- Be IT literate, Good use of Microsoft Excel
- Have a good eye for detail
- Be a good team player
- Well organised
- Have excellent customer service skill