Job Title - Private Practice Secretary.
Salary - £25,000
Hours -40 hours per week. Shift work including some Saturday work.
Location -Chelsea London
Type of role - Permanent
Our client is a small but growing Private Healthcare Clinic based in a lovely location in Chelsea. They specialise in Psychiatry and we are seeking a bright, enthusiastic Medical Secretary with solid typing, good medical terminology and Medical Secretarial skills plus excellent communication to join their lovely team.
Key performance Areas:
- Typing of medical letters and reports using the audio system.
- Timely distribution of letters and report.
- Management of the legal case-load.
- Management of legal debt
- Patient record management including regular audits
- Management of psychology referrals
Core required skills:
- Basic Typing
- Answering the telephone
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Reception and appointment booking
- General assistance with reasonable housekeeping
- Storage of data in drop box
- Maintenance of payment records
- Bookkeeping and elementary accounting
- Actioning letters and practice related jobs
- Data entry and processing within the practice database
- Scanning and filing clinical and non-clinical information
- Maintenance of tidy working and non-clinical areas
- Running local errands for miscellaneous supplies
- Ordering stationery and non-stationery supplies or its delegation
- Ensuring personal adherence t the Practice Policies
- Assistance in producing and enacting practice policies
- Assisting in the production of full accounting records
- Providing a welcoming atmosphere for patients and other visitors (including providing drinks)
- Assisting with practice promotion and advertising
- Assisting with arranging academic and professional meetings
- Assisting with the running the Employers diary
- Assisting the Employer with academic work and events
- Liaising with solicitors and in court related work
If you have the above and are both personable and professional then send us your CV and we shall respond. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Audio Typing
- Customer Service
- Private Healthcare
- Medical Secretary
- Debt chasing