We are a group of world-class craniofacial, brain, head and neck surgeons who offer super specialised surgery to both adults and children around the world. We work only with private patients who are usually insured, self-funding or sponsored by international embassies/governments.
We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated, a good team player, an excellent communicator and will represent the company to the highest standards at all times. The team is small and you must be used to working well in a small environment working closely with your team members on a daily basis. There is a requirement to attend clinics both in Harley Street and at Great Ormond Street Hospital. The ideal candidate will have worked previously as a medical secretary and be accustomed to the world of private healthcare.
Key duties and responsibilites include:
- diary management of multiple busy consultants
- appointment and surgical bookings
- invoicing and liaising with multiple suppliers ie. insurance companies, embassies etc
- meeting with patients and coordinating their journey throughout their time with the clinic
- typing, formatting and secure emailing medical reports to patients and third parties
The hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm based primarily in Harley Street.
References will be required as well as DBS check.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Written Communication
- Phone Etiquette
- Positive Team Player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"