Medical Secretary (JC)
System experience: Systm One is preferable, if a candidate hasn’t used this they may train but need to have used a practice system previously
Location: Maida Vale, West London
Pay rate: £9.90 to £10.50 umbrella per hour
Type of role: Temporary
Duration of the role: 3 months and likely to be longer
Working days and times: Monday to Friday, 9-5pm or 10.30am to 6.30pm
- Previous medical secretary practice experience
Job duties are as followed:
- Dealing with letter requests from patients and external companies
- Dealing with all medical record requests.
- Handling Invoices and payments
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post
- Taking minutes at meeting and typing them up
- Covering the reception desk from time to time when needed
- Chasing up urgent referrals and results weekly
- Making transport booking for patient’s hospital appointments
- All general secretary duties to assist with the manager and practice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'