The recruitment department of the French Chamber of Great Britain is acting as an agency for its 610 member companies, one of which is currently recruiting a Medical Receptionist.
Our client have a team of Specialists and Practitioners, who provide care to French and English patients in London - South Kensington.
It's a permanent position 40h per week.
You will be in charge of the Front desk/Reception, and you will:
- Welcome patients
- Manage phone calls
- Follow and reply to emails
- Look after and coordinate deliveries
- Manage the client payments
- Check on daily accountancy
- Update appointments via their internal software
- Look and maintain the patients’ database
- Send reminders to patients
You will also handle the following administrative task :
- Welcome all practitioners
- Manage their agendas
- Book meeting rooms
- Manage the inventory
- Look after Health and Safety issues
- Liaise with laboratories
- Transfer results to practitioners and patients
- Liaise with pharmacies
- An enthusiastic and dynamic professional
- Organised and autonomous
- Bilingual French/English
- Well Presented
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. Please, apply only if your profile matches the requirements listed above.
- Secretarial Support
- Receptionist Duties