Medical Secretary - Float
Up to £26,801 per annum (Dependent on experience)
We are looking for an experienced and flexible Medical Secretary who can work across all specialisms within the Hospital.
You would responsible for providing an efficient secretarial support to the Medical Secretary Team and Consultants on a daily basis. This role would cover a variety of specialisms as you would be assisting the team on a daily basis whilst work closely with both internal and external departments in order to deliver exceptional services to the patients.
Located in leafy St John’s Wood on the Jubilee line, minutes from Central London, our luxury private Hospital has an international reputation for providing the highest quality of care to patients and is unique in that all profits fund our onsite Hospice, St John’s.
- Ensuring the timely processing of all patient related information, including clinic letters, reports, referrals, appointments, admissions, invoices, payments, general enquiries etc.
- Taking and typing minutes of meetings, clinics and audio typing of complex documents, discharges, letters, reports and all required information for the Consultant.
- Maintain the electronic diaries of clinicians, organising meetings, study leave, annual leave and provide all documents as required.
- Supporting the Medical secretary team with any secretarial duties as required.
Why work for us?
At our Hospital we are passionate about providing our employees with a supportive and engaging environment. As well as ongoing development and training, we offer our employees a wide range of benefits; from 27 days annual leave, generous private healthcare cover, contributory pension schemes - including continuation of the NHS pension.
Working with us, all eligible employees receive;
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
- For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- We can provide short-term accommodation for new starters at The Hospital
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- £1,000 Refer a Friend scheme
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you.