Medical Secretary Bank
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Esperance Hospital in Eastbourne has a vacancy for a Medical Secretary to join their team of staff in the Administration department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Medical secretarial experience essential
- Maths and English – GCSE Grade C or above
- RSA 111 qualification or equivalent
- Experience with digital dictation preferred
- Proficient in IT and Microsoft applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Telephone manner and skills is essential
Duties of this role include:
- To provide a professional, efficient and effective medical typing service to support the medical secretaries.
- To undertake medical typing of an assigned workload.
- To ensure typed documentation is of the highest standard.
- To work with the Outpatient Administration Team to ensure effective management of patients appointments and records.
- To communicate effectively/ timely all verbal and written messages, responding to urgent messages.
- To prioritise workload.
- To maintain departmental security.
- To adhere to Data protection policy.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'