- Are you an experienced Medical Secretary/Administrator?
- Have you carried out Medical Secretary/Administrative duties within the NHS or Private Health sector?
- Are you happy to take minutes in addition to general administration?
- Can you work in Swindon on a temporary ongoing basis?
- Are you available to commence employment immediately or within 1 week?
- If yes, do you hold an enhanced DBS (dated within last 12 months) or a DBS which is on the update service? If not, would you be happy to apply for one in order to commence employment?
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions throughout the UK. Our healthcare client based in Swindon are currently seeking an experienced Sectretary/Administrator to provide clinical support on an ongoing basis.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Pay: £9.00 per hour PAYE - £10.35 per hour UMBRELLA
- Tasks will involve taking calls from service users, family members, carers and other health professionals.
- Take minutes
- Keep a record of annual leave, study leave and sickness. Ensure that leave does not leave the ward short.
Organise RIO training for Junior doctors
- Inform ward/consultant who and when the medical students will be on the ward.
- Organise weekly ward reviews, includes liaising with care coordinators, family/carers.
Book interpreters if needed
- Scanning and uploading clinical information to RiO.
- Typing appointment letters.
- Typing clinical letters for Consultants.
- Minute taking at team meetings and other clinical meetings as required.
- General admin duties as well as supporting the Admin Team Coordinator
Please apply now in order to be considered!
- Secretarial Skills
- Secretarial Support
- Minute Taking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'