Do you want to work for and make a real impact on a £130m turnover, private equity backed international healthcare business? This organisation leads the way in specialist protein diagnostics, is built on strong scientific foundations with extensive expertise in antibody specificity technology. Our teams give clinicians and laboratory staff the tools to significantly improve diagnosis and management of patients across a range of cancers and immune system disorders.
Due to our ongoing and phenomenal growth we are looking for a Medical Science Liaison to cover Wales, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire.
The successful canidate will be involved in:
- Developing and maintaining contacts with key external opinion leaders and clinical investigators, physicians, pharmaceutical companies, laboratories, and other key customers regarding medical advances, collaborative studies, and product related issues.
- Participating as internal consultant and ad-hoc member of project/product development teams in providing scientific/technical input to ensure that clinical utility of company's products meets clinical need.
- Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of scientific/clinical data and literature related to relevant company and competitor oncology and specialist immunology products and disease areas, and effectively transfers appropriate clinical/scientific information to key company personnel and external customers for business-related or educational purposes.
- Working closely with the UK Sales Territory Managers to optimize customer education and growth of sales due to optimal usage of oncology and specialist immunology products.
- Assisting Marketing in the design, organization, execution and monitoring of pre- and post-market field trials to confirm product performance, maximize product positioning, and meet organization goals and objectives.
- Preparing executive summaries as necessary to address organizational goals and objectives.
Ph.D. or MSc in a relevant scientific discipline or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Data management skills (i.e., basic statistical analyses and data handling, interpretation of scientific data, and development of graphics) is required.
Excellence in scientific writing
Scientific experience in areas involving Haematology, Immunology or Oncology
Experience in scientific speaking, preferably in Immunodiagnostics, haematology or oncology.
To be a team player, able to communicate effectively in a manner consistent with professional scientific etiquette with all levels within the Company and with the Customer base.
Strong track record in prioritizing and simultaneously managing multiple projects (activities) in a fast paced environment for timely completion of projects.
A Good driving record
The ability to achieve goals with minimal to moderate supervision and direction.
Strong professional and interpersonal skills
Must reside on territory
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'