Medical Science Liaison - Cardiology - South Central/North London - Competitive salary, great benefits & bonus packageThe Company
Carrot Pharma are recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Pharma company who have a number of market leading products covering Oncology and Cardiology therapeutic areas. They are looking for an experience Medical Science Liaison who has a strong background in Cardio to join their existing team.The Role
As a Medical Science Liaison, you will be responsible for:
- Providing scientific insight into internal presentations and medical materials, working closely with the MSL Manager and the Medical team
- You will be the main point of contact for internal teams, providing scientific and therapy area support and assisting with complex queries.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with KOL's and HCP's.
- You will maintain knowledge and expertise in therapy area, products, and clinical trials.
- A strong understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice and company SOP's ensuring that the company are compliant with all Codes of Practice.
To be considered for the Medical Science Liaison role you must have the following:
- 1-3 years' experience within an MSL position
- PhD is preferred or equivalent Life Science Degree/Pharmacist
- Full UK driving licences
- Knowledge of UK NHS and Pharma industry
This Medical Science Liaison job is a great role and won't be around for long! So, don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
- MSL jobs
- Senior MSL jobs
- Medical Science Liaison jobs
- MSL South Central jobs
- MSL Cardiology jobs
- MSL Pharmacist jobs
- Senior Medical Science Liaison jobs
- MSL Support Coordinator Jobs
- Medical Science Liaison Support Jobs
- Medical Advisor Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job