Locations: Kent, Surrey & Sussex
If you are passionate about urology devices and eager to represent a well-respected brand within the medical industry - This could be the role for you.
I am seeking a credible medical sales professional to join a dynamic organisation to represent a range of urology consumable devices.
This position will predominantly focus on the Surgical Urology portfolio, with a particular focus on the stones consumables. If you have previously worked within urology or worked with alternative consumable based devices, this position will be able to utilise your skills and help develop your experience within a theatre setting.
Within this role, you will have the opportunity to interact with medical personnel, demonstrate a range of consumable products and help grow the market share for the business. Alongside this, you will also have the opportunity to provide training and give after sales support to the relevant accounts.
To be successful with your application, you will need to have previous medical device experience and a drive to progress.
You will live within the assigned territory of Kent, Surrey or Sussex but aside from this you will have:
- Strong commercial acumen
- Previous medical device sales experience is desirable
- Clear and concise communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous experience operating within a customer-facing role
- Ambition and eagerness to progress your career
- Consumable device sales experience is also desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within a dominant medical brand and within an innovative range of products.
To apply for this position, please do either of the following:
- Click APPLY and send your CV directly to me
- Call FMC Global Talent (Lincoln) and ask for Frankie quoting the job reference
- Find Frankie Warder on Linked In and ask for more details
To apply, complete the short form to the right of this page.
FMC contact for this role: Frankie Warder
- Medical Sales
- Territory Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"