Medical Sales Specialist
Our Client is a leading provider of technologically advanced acute care solutions that simplify and automate all phases of acute care testing. With more than 2,700 employees worldwide and direct representation in 30 countries, we help healthcare professionals get fast and accurate information on the most critical parameters in acute care testing.
They are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic Medical Sales Specialist to meet and exceed sales targets, driving the extension of business by winning competitive accounts, retaining and developing the customer base for Ireland.
Qualifications: BSc in relevant scientific discipline
- Knowledge of POC and/or laboratory diagnostic equipment.
- Knowledge of laboratory medicine, specifically POC, as practiced in NHS laboratories.
- Professional selling skills.
- Understanding of purchasing methods employed by public organisations.
- Previous sales experience is preferred but not essential as full sales and product training will be given.
Location: Field based Southern Ireland
If you have not heard from us within 28 days then please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'