Territory Manager - Respiratory Medical Devices
Established over 40 years this UK success story excels in the design development and manufacture of world class medical devices used in the respiratory space.
• Area one - South London / South Thames - Portsmouth
• Area two North Thames and east Anglia
• Area Three - North West England.
• £30-40k Basic Salary / £15k Uncapped Bonus / Excellent package including car corporate benefits.
• Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Specialist
• Critical Care Products / Medical Devices / Clinical Sales / Theatre Sales / Hospital Sales.
• Fantastic training and career progression opportunities.
• Significant R&D focus.
• Sales focused organisation.
• Excellent reputation in the Medical market.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for promoting a comprehensive range of consumable medical devices spanning Airway Management, Anaesthesia, Ventilation, Oxygen therapy and medical suction. Selling directly to theatre, ICU, Resuscitation Departments and to consultants key products will include ODA, ODP, Theatre Managers, Respiratory Specialists and Anaesthetists. In addition sales will be made to procurement / buying departments. A key factor of the role being the positioning of the company as the trusted provider of choice this role has an element of client education. The Account Manager will have significant autonomy and while this is a consultative sales position the ability to network and close business is fundamental to success.
The most important thing for applicants wanting to apply for this position is a proven track record of face to face sales success OR a quality clinical background with the personality and desire to move into medical sales. All applicants must have a real tenacious character and be able to build strong relationships quickly - the role demands an individual who will be liked by the customer group and can leverage their personality / experience to drive business.
• Proven theatre sales experience or
• Proven clinical theatre experience with a desire to move into the commercial world.
• Or excellent medical sales experience outside theatres with a strong track record and a huge hunger to learn and to earn!!
• Having (Or the ability to study and develop) Good anatomy / physiology knowledge is essential.
• As this role will afford the appointed person significant autonomy the ability to self motivate is essential, as is a desire to earn and learn...
To apply for this - or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market - Apply Online
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'