Medical Sales Representative - Medical Physics
As Medical Sales Representative for this global leader in medical dosimetry, radiotherapy and medical imaging QA & QC solutions, you'll drive medical sales across the South of England.
- Driving medical sales of high quality medical dosimetry and quality control instruments for medical imaging and radiotherapy systems via new and existing accounts. Customers include Clinical Scientists and Clinical Engineers within NHS and private medical imaging and radiotherapy departments, as well as purchasing teams.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities, build meaningful relationships, product / instrument demonstrations, exhibitions attendance, product training delivery and first class customer support.
- Covering the South of England, including London, Kingston, Luton, Reading, Slough, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Oxford, Basingstoke, Southampton, Portsmouth, Brighton, etc.
- A well-established, global market leader providing high quality medical dosimetry, radiotherapy and medical imaging QA & QC solutions.
- Proven success in medical sales (devices), ideally into diagnostic medical imaging (X-ray, CT, PET, SPECT, etc.) or radiotherapy, however other medical sales of other devices or services will also be considered.
- Skilled in influencing others and building relationships based on trust and service. Tenacious, self-motivated, confident, influential, determined and organised.
- Starting salary of £25-35,000 plus £10,000 OTE, car and benefits.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
- Medical Devices
- Medical Imaging
- Medical Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'