Medical Sales Representative - fluent French / German
Location: Leeds, UK
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 plus commission
Are you a motivated graduate who is fluent in French or German?
Are you interested in starting a career in medical sales?
As a Medical Sales Representative Trainee, you will be working for an international manufacturer of medical equipment, with offices in the outskirts of Leeds.
You will learn how to contact medical companies in France or Germany, speak to them in a consultative way and keep them updated about new promotions and products. This position is focusing on building long term-relationships over phone and email contact, but you will also get to travel to attend exhibitions and meet clients face to face.
The company offers a 2-week training period when you join, plus an excellent career progression path.
- Fluent in French or German, plus good English
- Ideally you have a university degree and are a quick learner
- Some previous experience within a customer-facing environment (sales, customer service, marketing or similar)
- Smiley with excellent people & communication skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Professional, well-presented & polished
- Flexible and open to some international travel
- Driving license
For more information, please send your CV now and we will call you to tell you more!
Keywords: Business Development, German, DACH, French, France, International Sales, Account Manager
- Business Development
- International Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'